Saturday, March 8, 2014

Day 3 and 4

Yesterday
MW: 128.8
Intake: 793
Exercise: -340

Today
MW: 127.4
Intake: TBA
Exercise: -350

Today was a huge accomplishment! My bf and I went to an all-you-can eat chinese buffet for lunch. They had all my favorites there. Honey chicken, sweet and sour tempora, coconut shrimp, crab wontons, general tzos chicken, and cheesy seafood delight. It all smelled amazing.

I was starving when we got there so I downed a glass of ice water before I even went up to the buffet. I started with a bowl of egg-drop soup because at 60 cals per bowl, I'm safe with that. I got two pieces of veg sushi and even took out the cream cheese portion. I also had two small pieces of teriaki chicken because it looked smoked rather than fried and it wasn't slathered in sauce. I downed another glass of water then had another bowl of egg-drop soup. I had a bite of my bf's food and two more pieces of sushi but by this time I was so full that I didn't eat the rice. The best part is... drum roll please... no dessert!! Not even an innocent fortune cookie! I'm calculating 450 total.

I'm already at 874 today (counting a late night snack from last night). We are headed to a pizza joint for dinner and I'm kinda freaking out. I don't want pizza. I don't want anything. I don't want anything to eat in front of 6 other people either. I know my bfs mom is going to make a big deal that I'm not eating anything. Joy.

Stay strong ladies <3

2 comments:

  1. how can you do that at a Chinese buffet i just
    i'd eat everything. and then hate myself. and eat more. but that's just me.
    what can we do? le sigh.
    it's only you, sweetie, that can go from any weight to your normal weight in about 3 days.

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could not do that at a Chinese buffet. I've never been to one before, but I love Chinese and I'm pretty sure I'd get so overwhelmed and excited I'd eat myself sick. Congrats on the weight loss so far, that's amazing!
    xx

    ReplyDelete