GW: 123
I don't think 124.8 is my actual weight. I didn't have dinner last night so some of that is just being empty.
Well my bf's family is currently an hour away moving furniture. No one is home. I'm sitting in Starbucks sipping an Americano with sugar-free caramel syrup. The reason I'm not going home just yet is because I know I'll start fantasizing about bingeing and purging. Then I'll have just a bite of something... chips, cheese, peanut butter. But it never stops at one bite. For me, the first few bites of a binge are absolutely euphoric. But the ending to that story is never a happy one. I'm always bloated, frustrated, angry, disappointed. What good comes out of a b/p session? Obviously something since I constantly feel the pull to do it again. Today I am consciously making the decision to keep from doing it even though I have an opportunity to. *happy dance*
Tonight is my clinic's Christmas party! I think I'm going to wear a black sweater-dress, red tights, and flats. I'll try to post a pic. We have a set menu too:Romaine salad
Fried pork chops or broiled catfish with rice.
Garlic mashed potatoes
Sauteed green beans
White chocolate bananas foster bread pudding (omfg look at the picture!)
I don't eat pork, rice, or potatoes. The website said that the catfish is broiled in butter and white wine. I'm sure the veggies are going to be smothered in oil but they will probably be the safest bet. At least the main entree isn't a cheesy pasta! My set menu is going to be: Romaine salad, most of the fish and green beans, a few bites of the bread pudding. My wonderful boyfriend will be there. Whenever we have outings that involve food, he eats all of his food and most of mine, lol! He doesn't complain. He just wants the most amount of food possible. It must be nice to eat an ungodly amount of food and remain skinny!! :-P
Lets play a game called "How many calories do you think is in that dessert"??
Hi there :) I've just started following your blog. I've read back a couple of pages of posts, and hopefully I'll get through more of them soon.
ReplyDeleteI hope the Christmas party went well. A set menu always helps, and being able to plan in advance is much less stressful. The pudding looks amazing! I've never had a bread pudding so I haven't the foggiest how many calories. If you really want to know, you could look up a recipe and add up the ingredients. It'd be wonderful if you could enjoy a little festive dessert treat without trying to calculate the calories, though I know sometimes that can make it more stressful.
Anyway, it's nice to meet you, and I look forward to reading more :)
Take care,
xxBella