Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sunday, New Start

MW: 131
GW2: 129 by May 4

Glad to see the scale didn't go up after my last "free" day yesterday.

I have met a wonderful lady named Elizabeth! We are basically the same person living the same life and we have decided that TODAY is going to be a fresh start. I'm excited to see what the future has in store for the both of us. Life is easier with the support of other people who understand what you are going through. <3

This week's agenda is pretty simple. Restrict and exercise. I made a pot of low cal chicken and vegetable soup.

1 1/2 skinless chicken breasts, cooked
1/2 head of cabbage
4 stalks of celery
4 carrots
1 onion
5 chicken bullion cubes

Chop veggies, add to pot with 6-8 cups of water, simmer until veggies are tender. That's it! It's so filling and it's loaded with fiber. I've calculated the whole pot to be 800 calories and it's a huge pot! I'll be working on it for two days at least! Who doesn't love chicken soup on a dreary day?

B: 1 1/2 cups cheerios (150)
     coffee, milk, sugar (65)
L: soup (250)
S: small apple (55)
D: nonfat greek yogurt (130)
    tea w/ sugar (15)
Total: 675 cals

Exercise:
20 minutes elliptical (-225)
20 minutes stationary bike (-105)
30 minutes treadmill (-200)

Stay strong, lovelies xx


2 comments:

  1. I am so very glad I met you too, Bethie! most people in the life are able to find people that remind them a lot of themselves, but I doubt many people are able to find their actual self inside of another person.

    So happy to know you.

    That soup sounds lovely! I'll have to try that sometime. Although I will have to substitute tofu for the chicken since I am a vegetarian.

    Awesome job today, you rockstar!! haha

    stay strong, Twin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. way to go. congrats on the GW! :D keep it up!

    ReplyDelete